Words of Wisdom
Or fun :)
A lot of people might have the hobby of collecting different things: coins,
What I like collecting is those "famous words", "Words of wisdom" I call. I
found them on the web "I have learned that" kind of phrases, from the movies,
books and mostly you learn them yourself from real life!.
I do believe in most of them, recall them to encourage myself and sometimes to
try to find the right decision or even to prove my point.
Words of Wisdom:
- Good decision comes from experience, and
experience comes from bad decisions.
- A good plan today ... is better than a
perfect plan tomorrow.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
- Give yourself small promises ... but keep
them. /* 7 habits book */
- Don't give promises you can't keep.
- Take your fun seriously.
- Tough ain't enough.
/* million $ babe */
- If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!
- There is always a first time.
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark;
Professionals built the Titanic.
- Everyday is the first day in the rest of my life!
- If you can't have it all, don't leave it all
- When you loose, don't loose the lesson.
- Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
- Second best us not good enough!
- Don't look for Miss right, look for Miss right now!
- Don't hate me coz u ain't me!
- Mess with the best, die like the rest.
- The enemy you can't beat, try to be friend with.
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
/* The God Father */
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
/* By Lao Tzu */
- As long as I am around, you'll always be 2nd best :)
/* The mask */
- There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who
- Failed successfully!
/* QA engineer */
- Quality is everybody's job, but because it is everybody's job, it can
become nobody's job! (without proper leadership and organization) .
- Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep!
- Nothing is impossible for a man who doesn’t have to do it himself!
- It is My way or the HighWay!
- Either lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
/* Ted Turner */
- Working hard or hardly working?
/* The Simpsons , I guess*/
- Managers, not engineers, take the decisions
/* I hate that! */
- To the optimist, the glass is half full.
--To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
--To the engineer, the glass is twice as
big as it needs to be!
- Life is a continuous sequence of choices, Success is proportional
to how many right choices you make
- Life is an optimization problem, One always seeks to minimize effort and
maximize profit :).
- Through life, one can always calculates it in a way to prove he won!
- I won't change for you, I change for me!